Saturday, November 22, 2008

Teleconference with ordinary people

I like to hear what ordinary people think about Russian Government and my work especially so I organize teleconference where anybody can call and ask me any question or tell me his opinion about my work.

Translation of the dialog for non Russian-speaking readers:
Reporter: Hello, please introduce yourself
Old Lady: I am not going to speak with you. I will speak only with Putin
Reporter: Vladimir Vladimirovich is listening you. Ask your questions.
I: I am listening you... Hello
Old Lady: Is it you?
I: Yes
Old lady: Is it really you?
I: Right. It's me
Old Lady: Oh my God, thank you very much... Thank you very much for everything what you did... (she hung up the phone)
I: Thank you for your words. Everything what you said is an evaluation of my work. It is also the evaluation of my co-workers' work. But a lot of things still has not been done. I promise that we will do everything in order to realize our goals.

No comments: