Thursday, November 13, 2008

McDonald's expansion of its operations into Russia

The US Government are pumping (and printing) a lot of money into financial sector. The companies like AIG, Freddie Mac, Fannie Mae and etc. got unbelievable pile of money from the government. Opposite to the US Government I am focused to investing into real Russian economy.

I and Alexei Kudrin are going to prepare 120 billion roubles package for McDonald’s Inc expansion of its operations into Russia. Of course this amount of money is not enough to build a regular McDonald’s in every Russian town in order to avoid the national starvation. Therefore a new type of Macdonald’s was designed by our engineers to eliminate the federal budget overdraft. The first low-budget McDonald’s already has been started to operate in Saratov:

6 comments:

Vithar said...

Soon I will travel to Saratov, I would like to try out this new McDonald's. Just were do I find it?

Admin said...

Should be McDonald's expansion of its operations into Russia, it's McDonald's not Macdonald's. Please amend as appropriate

Vithar said...

Yes, all very good. But were do I find it in Saratov. I will be there for 10 days, and this looks like a great eating establishment. I must try it out.

Vithar said...

Here, I amended your photo, now tell me were to find it.

http://zath68.googlepages.com/crisisinMcDonaldscopy.jpg

Jack Trocki said...

Hi vithar,
You can easy find this type of Macdonald's in any provincial city. It is located almost at any corner or bus stop. Maybe the most of them will be without logo, but logo will appear in the future as we assigned 120 billions to support McDonald's.

Admin said...

120 billions? I thought McDonald's doesn't need any support, it literary sells by itself.

Volodya, you misspelled McDonald's again.