Monday, November 17, 2008

Andrew Lloyd Webber and Nord Stream

I got a tremendous number of questions about my meeting with the famous composer Andrew Lloyd Webber. People wonder why I spent time to discuss Eurovision problem with Andrew. I even promised to give my vote for the United Kingdom at Eurovision 2009 in Moscow as Andrew composes songs for the UK Eurovision team. As you way know my vote is approximately 70% of Russian population vote therefore 12 points from Russia is guaranteed to the UK at this Eurovision. Also I will try to promote Andrew’s song in Belarus, Armenia and Moldova then the UK will get at least 10 points from each of these country.

Why I will do all of these “strange” things? As you may know Russian Government has a huge problem to build Nord Stream gas pipeline to link Russia and Germany and the Baltic Sea as Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia have all lobbied to reroute the pipeline. Andrew Lloyd Webber has a strong influence in the Parliament of the United Kingdom therefore Andrew can help us to promote Nord Stream pipeline in order to Gordon Brown put some pressure to some European countries. If this project is still blocked by some of these countries then all of Andrew Lloyd Webber songs will be not available for sell in Poland, Latvia, Lithuania and Estonia.

Dima Bilan from Russia won Eurovision 2008

1 comment:

Admin said...

Vladimir Vladimirovich,

You have to look at this:

http://thepresidentofrussia.blogspot.com/2008/11/portugal-national-police-warning.html

What shall we do?

RP