Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Charles, Prince of Wales

Prince Charles celebrated his 60 anniversary a few days ago. Dmitry Medvedev invited him to Moscow in order to have a really good fun-time with me and Dmitry. Because all Buckingham Palace's parties are utterly boring. Unfortunately, Charles could not come as he had reserved table in a restaurant for all royal family. Yesterday he send a few pictures from this party to Dmitry Medvedev.

Unfortunetly, Dmitry promised to Charles to keep it in the secret but
I am going to post these exclusive pictures today as I can easily access Dmitry's computer (KGB training) and I did not give any promises.







2 comments:

Admin said...

Vladimir,

I thought you'd keep your word and not expose my friend Charles to the whole world like this. He has a boring life, so what?

Jack Trocki said...

Dmitry,
What kind of word are you talking about? I only promised not to expose photo from our hangout.