Saturday, November 1, 2008

Dont let me down

Hi,
At the end I have opened my unofficial blog to describe the most important problems that were not touched by my friend Dima (sorry Dmitry) Medvedev, President of Russian Federation. This blog is addition to my official website, but here I am going to present my point of view with less officiality.

Also I have monitored Dmitry Medvedev's blog since the beginning and I have noticed that He does not touch some important political and military (because he specializes in economy) issues, and his opinion should be corrected sometimes. Of course I am going to have some important discussion with him in near future and I have to politically orientate him in some aspects. But right now I want to present you more information about our country and our people. So if you have any question Please do not hesitate to ask it in my blog's comments. Lots of the questions that were asked on my official Russian website did not get response because of huge traffic. So I will try to solve this problem here for English speaking people.

Also a lot of people want to know more about me, my family, my relations with my co-workers. So I am going to describe some of the events of my life and give some comments about my friends.
Best regards, Vladimir Vladimirovich Putin

No comments: